The Foundation realizes its aims through the SITE Arts Program (Social Improvement Through Expression), which focuses on the development of children’s minds through the Arts. The SITE Arts Program works by nurturing and developing natural artistic talents in children of all ages, improving multiple intelligences through music and art, providing creative outlets for new ideas, boosting self-esteem and improving social interactions in group settings.
The goal of the Nowodworski Foundation is to transform the minds of students by:
• Instilling the enjoyment of lifelong learning
• Exploring cultural experiences
• Promoting the necessity of global understanding
• Expressing creativity through music and art
• Exercising multiple intelligences